ACUTE TRADING LTD WEBSITE: TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Delivery & Returns
A carriage contribution of £10.00 +VAT is paid on all orders.
In the unlikely event of receiving a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, you must advise us within seven days of receipt, and we will immediately issue a credit or a replacement at our discretion. If this scenario has occurred, please accept our sincere apologies.
If you are not satisfied with any of our products or they are not as you expected on receipt of delivery, you may return them in perfect resalable condition and complete packaging within seven days for a full credit excluding carriage. This applies only within the UK mainland.
At our discretion no credit will be issued or a repacking charge levied against future credit should there be a failure to return goods in perfect resalable condition.
Please note that all product returns, are returned at your own expense. In all cases it is your responsibility to pack them in order that they reach us in the same condition as you received them. In both of the above scenarios, before returning or disposing of anything, please make contact with our Customer Service Team on 01324 309100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
4. All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are shown as exclusive and inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our prices remain current. The price shown on our website at time of purchase will be the price that you are required to pay in full. Our prices may be available for viewing both without logging in and once the customer has entered their registered user section. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
6. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misappropriate description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
7. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
8. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
9. Packaging and postage/carriage may be an additional charge as set out above, based on the final sub total payment excluding VAT and is available for viewing in the shopping basket prior to checking out & any payment transactions made.
10. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We take your right to privacy very seriously and you can view our Privacy Notice here. In providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
11. We undertake to accept or reject your order within four working days. If we have not responded to you within seven working days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase.
12. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
13. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you once goods are delivered.
14. We undertake to reimburse or replace at our discretion any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. Please see our returns policy above.
15. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
16. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
17. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission from Acute Trading Ltd.
18. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
19. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights.
20. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
21. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
22. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
23. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
24. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
25. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
26. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
27. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
28. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven Days’ notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
29. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Scotland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
30. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
32. Cookies from Our Website – A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identifier which our websites places on the hard drive of your computer. Information supplied by the cookie enables us to recognise your user credentials and separate your activity from that of other users.
Your computer’s browser will allow you to alter your settings to either accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. Our website needs cookie information, as without it we cannot keep your activity separated from our other users who browse our website. If you decline our cookie you may not be able to use our website or it may not function as we intended it to.
ACUTE TRADING LIMITED
Company number: SC698449
Registered office address
Unit 5 Gateway Business Park, Beancross Road, Grangemouth, Scotland, FK3 8WX
Updated – 31st May 2021